Are you an iPhone 12 user looking to get the most out of your device? Whether you're a seasoned iOS user or a new iPhone owner, there are always hidden tips and tricks to uncover that can improve your user experience. In this article, we'll explore some of the best hidden Apple iPhone 12 tips and tricks that can help you maximize your device's potential.
- Customize your home screen widgets: One of the new features in iOS 12 is the ability to add widgets to your home screen. To customize your widgets, long-press on any empty space on your home screen, then tap the "+" icon in the top left corner. From there, you can select from a range of widgets, including weather, news, and battery information. You can also customize the size and placement of each widget to fit your needs.
- Use the App Library: The App Library is a new feature in iOS 12 that organizes your apps into categories and allows you to access them quickly from a single screen. To access the App Library, swipe left on your home screen until you see it. From there, you can search for apps, access recently used apps, and even hide app pages that you don't use frequently.
- Customize your Control Center: The Control Center is a convenient way to access common settings like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and screen brightness. In iOS 12, you can customize the Control Center by adding or removing shortcuts. To do this, go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls. From there, you can add shortcuts for things like screen recording, hearing aids, and more.
- Use Siri Shortcuts: Siri Shortcuts is a powerful automation tool that allows you to create custom voice commands to perform tasks on your device. To access Siri Shortcuts, go to Settings > Siri & Search > Shortcuts. From there, you can create custom shortcuts or use existing ones to perform actions like sending a message, playing music, or turning on your smart lights.
- Enable Dark Mode: Dark Mode is a new feature in iOS 12 that can help reduce eye strain and save battery life. To enable Dark Mode, go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Dark. You can also set Dark Mode to turn on automatically at sunset or at a specific time of day.
- Use QuickPath keyboard: QuickPath keyboard is a new feature in iOS 12 that allows you to type by swiping your finger across the keyboard. To enable QuickPath, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Slide to Type. From there, you can use the QuickPath keyboard to type faster and more efficiently.
- Use Siri to translate: Siri can now translate languages in real time, making it easier to communicate with people who speak a different language. To use this feature, activate Siri by saying "Hey Siri" or holding down the home button, then say "Translate [language] to [language]." Siri will then translate your phrase in real-time, allowing you to communicate more easily.
- Use Face ID to hide notifications: Face ID is a secure way to unlock your iPhone, but it can also be used to hide notifications from prying eyes. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Allow Access When Locked. From there, you can choose to hide notification previews until your device is unlocked with Face ID.
- Use AirPods as a hearing aid: If you have hearing difficulties, you can use your AirPods as a hearing aid. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls. From there, add the "Hearing" shortcut to your Control Center. Then, when you need to use your AirPods as a hearing aid, open Control Center and tap the "Hearing"
In conclusion, the iPhone 12 is packed with hidden features and tricks that can enhance your overall user experience. From optimizing battery life to customizing your home screen, these tips and tricks can make using your iPhone 12 more efficient and enjoyable. Whether you're a novice or an experienced iPhone user, taking the time to explore these features can improve your daily usage and help you make the most out of your device. So, give them a try and discover what other hidden gems the iPhone 12 has in store for you!